Busca

lunes, 15 de junio de 2020

Why I Choose My Career

I study sociology at the University of Chile and I am in my fifth year. I chose sociology because since I was 14 years old I really like reading things about history. Over the years, I became very interested in philosophy, especially because it allowed me to study social reality. The first author who made me know sociology was Karl Marx, considered one of the classics of the discipline. Then I met Max Weber and so I became more interested in sociology. When I was in first medium, I decided that sociology was my thing. Then I discovered more things that interested me about the discipline, such as the multiple areas of intervention in which sociologists can work. Personally, the one that interested me most was Latin American studies and development. I am currently working on my thesis on this topic, particularly on regional integration in Latin America.


Sobre el dibujo de Joaquín Torres García – américa invertida

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario