Busca

miércoles, 5 de agosto de 2020

A Subject I Enjoy Studying

This semester my favorite subject is an elective called “Power, domination and democracy”. This isn’t an obligatory subject, is a theorical elective and is dictated by de professor Camilo Sembler. 

This subject is based in expository class sessions, and I have to say that all clases are very intensive because de theories and authors are very complicated, but I really like them. We also discuss about the different points of view of the authors that we study, and that is very interesting because they all are very controversial topics. The contents are related with political science and are divided in three modules. The first one was about classics conceptions about the power, then we studied normative theories about power and democracy and finally, the third module was about post-foundational conceptions about power and democracy.

I like this subject, first, because I think the contents are so interesting, I really enjoy every class and reading that we had done. Secondly, I like this subject because I think the professor is great. His classes are worth it, and he explain very complicated theories in very easy words, that is always something to be grateful.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario