Busca

lunes, 3 de agosto de 2020

A Photograph and its story

Hi! Today I will tell you about this photo that I really like. It is an analog photo and was taken by my girlfriend, Isabel, this summer. With her we decided to go to El Canelo, a beach that is located on the central coast. We wanted to relax, because we had a very intense year, especially after the social outbreak. We are both militants of political parties, so we had very intense months since October.


I like it because we really enjoyed that trip with my girlfriend. Also, this particular photo shows who we really are. In this photo, we are playing UNO and I am losing, because I have too many cards. With Isabel we always laugh that we opened a clandestine bookmaker in El Canelo. We are looking forward to going back next summer. I hope to win at UNO when that happens.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario